Test your judging knowledge of the different BC 4-H livestock projects!
Quizzes have been created for you to test your judging knowledge of the different BC 4-H livestock projects, including: beef, cavy, dairy, dog, goat, horse, llama, poultry, rabbit, sheep and swine.
To get started, click on an animal below to take you to the quizzes. For help, you can use your BC 4-H Livestock Judging Manual (BC 4-H Publication #427) and the BC 4-H Livestock Comparative Judging DVD as resources.
You can complete the quizzes as many times as you like. When you complete a quiz, make sure to print off your results. Have fun and good luck!
A special thank you to our sponsors:
1. Click on the title under the picture of the type of animal you would like to do. This will open another page with Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Judge quiz options.
2. Click on the level of quiz you would like to do. We recommend for you to start with Beginner and work up to Advanced level.
3. In order to print the results and receive a certificate, you need to complete the quiz at a computer that has a printer. At the beginning of each quiz you will be prompted for your name.
4. Work through each question and make sure you click on the "Submit" button after each question.
5. For diagram questions, you can click on the picture to zoom in, just make sure to un-zoom to get to the next question.
6. Once you complete the last question on the quiz, you will be directed to a summary page. At the top of the page will be your mark and below it the mark required to pass.
7. At the bottom of the page are 3 buttons: "Review Quiz", "Print", and "Finish".